Too often, plant supplies, even complex and very expensive, end with customer dissatisfaction due to deficiencies in start-up and raising up to full production, training of staff, "fine tuning" of the plant according to the real user’s needs.
We perfectly know that customer’s need starts much earlier and end much after the simple supply of a plant or service.
For this reason our relationship with the customer begins by listening and understanding their needs even, if necessary, through a technical-economic due diligence of the existing situation. Only after this we can propose smart and cost effective solutions, with the aim of following the customer throughout the project by integrating or supporting the technical office and the company’s purchasing service for the necessary time and purpose.
Here below some activities we are able to provide:
- Achievement of expected production levels
- Obtaining the quality requirements
- Staff training
- Operators on-site support
- Gradual and progressive transfer of operation to the client people
- Fine Tuning
- Maintenance and spare parts support and training
- Lasting until the customer masters the introduced innovations, checks the consistency of the results, owns
all the necessary tools for long-term management of what was introduced